Monday, July 23, 2007

Lase: With or without glasses?

Judging from the previous 'vain compilation of my faces', I feel that the ones where I'm with glasses are nicer/prettier/cuter than the others without. Granted, wearing glasses do not allow me to let my hair floooooow without any obstacles/bumps hehehe.... What do you think? =P


On a side note... I'm in a decision making process to decide if I should cut my hair, and if I do how short do I want it to be? Like super short rock chick style? Or same normal me style but shorter? Do I want it layered? Fringe? >"< So hard to make decisions rofl. Would be so cool if I was a star and need not worry about hairstyle cos you can have a different one everyday! Don't like short hair? Weaves it is.

What I'd give if life can be 'saved' and 'loaded'. =P

6 Comments:

  • I remember my old english teacher back in highschool once said to me "Keep your hair long, later when got no hair, menyesal" Hair is like our personality, mine's always messy so that's whom I am XD

    Lase, try using photoshop first. Then later edit physically *go to saloon etc.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 pm  

  • I think I'll go with Lego with glasses and neck-length hair. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 am  

  • Super short Roxette style.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 am  

  • Imu: So now my hair's long and straight... but I'm short and fat. How? Rofl!!

    kiddokun: XD

    camlok: Ooohh... punky! Wonder can suit my face or not cos Roxette's face is not cutey roundish like mine XD

    I might post some pictures with different hairstyles XD Then you guys can judge too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 pm  

  • Hmmm... i prefer long hair (paras bahu) + glasses. Makes u look cute :D Don't forget to post pictures of it! XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 am  

  • ever tried out fancy glasses like in animes? it may turn out to look good, sunglasses possibilty?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home