Monday, July 02, 2007

Swatch-ed!

I got a new watch!!! :D And it's a Swatch. Well this is a little outdated cos I got it a month ago but I kinda keep forgetting to blog about it lol. Lee Na, as usual, said it's so childish. Well that was not her exact words. We went out for mee hoon kueh (read: type of food) and because she wanted to copy out some stuff from me, we headed to my place. And then I remembered about the watch and showed her (the first Swatch I had was a present from her - but the battery just died so I need to change it). And this was kinda what happened:

Me (all excited): Oh! Oh! See this! My bro bought for me when he went to
US. Not available in Malaysia yet.

*I grin*

Lee Na (looking at it): Eeee... who would wear a thing like that?

*Lee Na turns and looks at me*
*I grin bigger*

Lee Na: Oh... ok yeah you will. But it's so weird.
Me: Nooooooo it's soooooo cuuuuutttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... See the mouse and
the duck and the cow and th....

*Lee Na rolls her eyes*



Yeah, so I'm a dork about cute stuff and I really love my watch :D I'll post pics of it soon after I transfer it from my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home