Tuesday, June 26, 2007

5 Things (Not really tagged)

I wasn't really tagged, not that I know of anyways. But I stumbled this on Kiddo-kun's blog and I thought: "Hey, why not? Let's do it" :)

5 Things found in my purse:
  • Money (not too poor, but not richer than 100 bucks :p )
  • Receipts (I don't know why they're still here)
  • Cards: Student card (Sunway =P )
  • Credit card (only 1)
  • Business card for a claypot chicken rice seller in PJ (yum yum)
5 favourite things in my room:
  • My darling PC (Hell yeah! And no I don't name my PC)
  • My handphone
  • My Vincent chain (reference1, reference2)
  • My pillows and soft toys!!! (lots of them on my bed)
  • My posters (28 of them on my wall ^_^ )
5 Things I’ve always wanted to do:
  • Bungee Jumping!!!! (one day, hopefully)
  • Audition for a singing/dancing competition (will never happen)
  • Be slim! (Ummm.... soo.... yeah... I dunno... maybe..)
  • Travel to US (maybe meet family & friends too)
  • Backflip (quite impossible, especially as you get old you're less 'bendable' *cries*)
5 Things I’m currently into:
  • World of Warcraft!!!!! (like duh....here's a link if you really didn't know)
  • Avatar, The Last Airbender (a cartoon by Nickelodeon - argh I want season 3!!!)
  • Chains (well previously into it, currently and will still be into it in the future too)
  • Blogging (Hmmm... wonder how long will it last? Anyone wanna guess?)
  • Staying as healthy as my lazy ass allows (not the healthiest but as healthy as I can afford to be - that means less salt, less sugar, exercise, not smoking, no drugs, etc)

7 Comments:

  • forget Bungee jumping, come to the US and we can go skydiving woman

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 4:50 am  

  • o.O sounds fun!!!!

    *starts saving for eternity*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 am  

  • hey, i want to get tagged too !!!

    By Blogger Jin, at 11:32 am  

  • my guess for u to last on blogging should be when u think how pointless blogging can be. Than thats the end of it. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 am  

  • Jin: Then just do it lah =P

    Aizat: I don't see it pointless, it's really fun and a nice release to blog. I'm more afraid I stopped blogging cos of laziness, busy or dead (let's hope not this one).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 am  

  • laziness FTW

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 12:20 pm  

  • Hush you! I'll update soon. Latest Tuesday during WoW maintenance :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home