Friday, July 06, 2007

I am crazy when I'm bored

I just made a 500x500 picture consisting 15 faces of mine lol. Sadly, Photobucket is loading so slow so I can't upload that picture, or the Swatch pictures. Honest! Don't give me that 'uh-huh' look Shan =P I'm trying I really am lol.

Having said that, yeah I was bored with nothing better to do, so I went and grab some pictures taken 2 years ago (I'm a camera whore sometimes, taking pictures of myself lol) and compiled them into a 500x500 picture. Lol it's not a state of the art or anything. I just did it cos I felt goofy :p

And since I was wearing a bra with removeable straps earlier, I went to put on my prom dress and take pictures of myself too lol. Something I wanted to do but I've just been lazy hahahaa... tonight seemed like the right time so *click*. Am I posting the picture here? Hmmm.... I really don't know lol.

My next post will hopefully be the picture post on my Swatch and the 'vain' pictures of myself ^_^; I need to look at other alternatives for photosharing cos Photobucket is just getting on my nerves now, being so slow >_< Wish my brother bought a site so I could utilize it too heheh...

3 Comments:

  • ......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 pm  

  • Lol. What?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 pm  

  • ......


    Go tell your bro lah......


    ......then can turn this into a camwhore blog :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home