Monday, July 16, 2007

Do I get mad easily?

I've been thinking about this question. Like I know I get upset if someone promises me something important and then don't keep the promise (Jin should know this well ROFL). But even when Evilyn forgot about the dinner he owed me, I was making fun of it but I didn't even get mad or anything (*pokes* where mah dinner? XD). I do get frustrated when my dad keeps asking me the same question over and over again, or when he asks me stupid questions or blames the programs HE asked me to install for him when they don't work because HIS files are corrupted. >_<

I know merajuk (read: sulk) a lot when I was in school but from Form 4 onwards it kinda disappeared a little.... I think. And I doubt I merajuk so much now... I think. Gah this is so confusing. = / You guys know me... what do you think? And don't worry lol, I can handle the comments ;)


Coming up (never had this for a while, ne? well cos I've got stuff I want to blog soon, but not now XD ):
- Lase: With or without glasses?
- What I did/got for my birthday XD

5 Comments:

  • Hm, where did you celebrated your birthday? :p

    By Blogger wilsõn, at 12:29 pm  

  • Lol you gotta wait for the next post ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 pm  

  • why next post?

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 4:06 am  

  • Cos I'll be typing it in the next post noob sr! =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 pm  

  • last night I think I seen you in my dream, exactly like how you post this ..

    it's sort like an important promise that didnt being fulfilled by someone whom is a friend, but I think it's like it concerns personal stuffs here, so I just keep it simple..

    Getting angry is one thing, but being let off by an important promise I guess it's unacceptable. In that dream, end up me running to find you to comfort you like that.. though I'm not very sure what makes you so upset. I can just guess.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home