Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Car trouble?

Have you ever imagined what would happen if you're driving along the highway at 80km/h and your engine suddenly died? Or if your brakes didn't work? Or if you need to swirve to the side to avoid a car in front but your steering wheel is locked? Or that you need to move and you pump your gas but nothing happens?

That happened to me.

Thankfully, I was only in my housing area, not doing 80km/h on the higway.

I never thought I'd say this.... but I was totally freaked out.

7 Comments:

  • I know the feeling actually, I was going 80mp/h.... 128.74kp/h for u lase lol, when my car turned off on the highway same thing happened no power stearing wheel became tight. I found out that my battery cable was messed up and wasn't sending the right amount of power to the car =)...... BTW the fastest I ever went was 197mp/h or 317.03kp/h woot

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 2:39 am  

  • Don't you woot me you ass. Drive safely!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 am  

  • Hiya Cutie! Guess who!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 am  

  • *gasp*

    Scott?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 pm  

  • Nasib baik tak kena kat highway O_O" So the car is ok now?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 am  

  • Nope. Car still acting weird. I suspect it's the radiator and overheating =(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 am  

  • Careful. Lucky only your waterpump is damaged/leak. If the gaskets started to crack out then it'll be messy repair.

    By Blogger Fird, at 8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home