Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I still hate you....

.... and I've not forgiven you on what you did to me. What I would give to exert revenge on you. One day if the opportunity arises I will. It can only come down to one conclusion: Either I forget about you and what you did (which would be rather hard cos I'm a spiteful person) or I exert my revenge which will satisfy me enough to then forget about you. I doubt you even regret whatever you did and don't feel bad about anything. You're a selfish bastard and I hope you'll be unhappy all your life.

8 Comments:

  • daijoubu? lase you have friends to talk with, we're here for that reason only(sono tame dake de): to vent off everything XD

    smile smile :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 pm  

  • O.o

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 6:35 am  

  • .______. oh wow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 pm  

  • XD Did I scare you guys? I'm ok. This is a side of me I've never let anyone see. But I needed to rant to keep myself from going insane.

    Imu: Sankyuu na. I've talked to people but talking for this matter doesn't really help sadly. =P Daijoubu yo ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 pm  

  • who is that comment for.... lol

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 8:38 am  

  • Well I hate you too.

    DIE!

    MaL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 am  

  • <_<

    Burn in a fire Malv.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 pm  

  • Grambatte ne ~ Nee-san !!!

    By Blogger Jin, at 10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home