Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cutie me~!!

Something I found in my e-mai... some forward stuff you know, with zodiac signs and stuff... Well

CANCER - The Cutie

MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.


=D I know I perasan but it's so close to exams and I'm stressed. I'm allowed to be perasan!

And as proof of my uber cuteness, this is the (same) cute picture after photoshopping a little! Aahhahahahaaa....

6 Comments:

  • Photoshop? BAH!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 pm  

  • I wonder if Ross actually see this pic. *Wonders*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 pm  

  • skippy: Sadly yes lol.

    BH: Maybe this pic is not as scary? :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 pm  

  • you look sleepy.. or is the room dark? *sealed* XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 pm  

  • I think this pic was taken after 40 hours of staying awake... but the room was dark yes :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 am  

  • It's okaaaaay mwahaha

    MaL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home