Wednesday, December 12, 2007

FREEEEE~!!!!! Wheeeeeee

Exams are over wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they SUCK! Urgh... First paper was ok, I think I stand a chance to pass it. 2nd is like crappy shitty poo! It's like so teh freaking hard, ok? =( I have no confidence in that one. :(

Well at least I'm free now. Going back to Melaka on Sunday most likely, parents gonna come up on Saturday to help me pack. As much as I like to start working and earning money.... sucks i can't raid anymore.

/cry
/cry
/cry

I want a job in California pleeeeeaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee....

9 Comments:

  • Go talk to your bro about it lah.

    By Blogger Camlok, at 8:13 am  

  • But, CA is still 3k+ miles away... /pout

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 am  

  • w00t! YUMCHA! Or hangout..watever...hee!

    Eh U remember NOC? They doing aCt this year...this wednesday 19th Dec. U wanna go? 7.30pm :P can go out after dat...haha...

    By Blogger Volvoxx, at 4:04 am  

  • Hehe..! Now u can concentrate more on your wow! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 pm  

  • Concentrate more on WoW? She's not even replying here. She doesn't love us anymore. :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 am  

  • Aahahhaha sorry busy enjoying my free time, forgot to reply.

    Camlok: Need a job before visa, need visa to app for job, vicious cycle :(

    skippy: 3k miles is better than 100k miles right? :)

    Vox: Waaahhhh you guys going? If I'm free can can can! Then yam cha after that XD I still need to take my make up from you guys =/

    BH: Wrong. Now going to start working that means less WoW. *cries* Noooooooo....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 am  

  • 100k? NOw, I know we went over the numbers aready...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 pm  

  • SNOW! Can't drive anywhere FTL :( Sent ya some pics to make you jealous, Lase. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 am  

  • Skippy: Lol I'm just throwing in a figure there. 100k seems like a nice number :p And you are NOT making me jealous =_= No no no no nooooo....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home