Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Beginning

I've put a lot of shit and negativity in a box and stashed it in the dark closet at the back of my head. I've given people second and third chances just cos I feel it makes me an even better human. But if people screw me over again there will be hell on earth. *breathes fire*

Also, a new beginning is also referring to me and my lifestyle. No more hours of WoW, no more lazing around in front of my PC doing absolutely nothing but clearing my HDD, no more waking up at 12.30pm, and no more 4am bedtimes. There is money pouring in soon though XD Hopefully I can deal with my 'new' lifestyle... I still wish for a job in California to land in my lap ;)

5 Comments:

  • <3 Lase

    I hope "normal" treats you well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 am  

  • Gratz on the job.

    By Blogger Camlok, at 10:04 am  

  • What job? She's still interviewing...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 am  

  • wow California not bad at all. Big dreams indeed or should I say thats a target to achieve. Go for it girl. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 pm  

  • Not confirmed on the job yet but most likely getting it =P

    aizat: Yup aiming for it! If only I have more people I know in the states who could help me look for one too.... =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home