Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Work work work...

*insert sound of Warcraft orc peon*

Well I started work last Thursday. It was sad really.... just cos I miss raiding =P But well some things you just gotta live with. Anyways, my feet hurt so badly on the first day! Why? Cos we had this induction course thing and we were supposed to run to the car park (from 4th floor of the building, using stairs, and across the road with an overhead bridge) in 4 minutes!!!! And I didn't even know this so I was wearing high heels!! The other 5 on the course all had flat shoes +_+ I ended up being the slowest and my feet hurt like hell!

So anyways, unlike most employees on their first day of work (who are clueless on what to do and meeting everyone and getting settled down), I started working that day itself +_+ Oh, the 'benefits' of previously working there LOL. And since I was giving the task to do something similar as to what I did during my training there, I got on to work right away. Did I mention I'm a workaholic? Lol yeah.... work keeps me entertained cos without work I'm bored and when I'm bored the time goes by oh-so-slowly.

I missed the food there though, so going back to being able to eat em again.... *drools* LOL you know me and food. Especially my nasi goreng cili padi (read: super spicy fried rice)!!!! YUMMY!!!!!! Met all my old friends, was nice really. But the real demotivation was when I found out about my pay (yes I was stupid enough not to ask about the pay they'll offer me during the interview, or before I started working). I feel I'm underpaid, even as a fresh graduate (and the lady wasn't sure if I'll get a pay raise once I get my ACCA certificate too) so... it was kinda meh.

So today's my 4th day (WoW is down I got home just in time to play 40 mins before it went poof *cries* ) and I have more work now. Seems nicer cos time goes by faster, and like I said, I kinda like work sometimes. :) My supervisor's kinda cute too ROFL!!!! Sadly he's married with a kid :p But he's a nice guy XD Hope he stays my supervisor.... so if I screw up I won't get chewed on by some tiger XD

Toodles~!

2 Comments:

  • Oh so no mentioning me and all the text we be sending to each other for more then 5 hours *CRY*

    hehe

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 11:43 am  

  • Your supervisor married a kid? Interesting... :o

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home