Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tomorrow, my life ends

Yesterday's post was me starting work next week which I'm so sad about. I had a call yesterday saying I'm to work on the 16th, Wednesday. I was joyed in the sense that I can still run my last 10-man run with Team Aggro (and the Phils crew). Today, all came crashing down when I was told to start work tomorrow. I'm extremely pissed about it to be honest, first you tell me one thing and then you change it with not even a 24 hour notice. WTF? I'm not mentally prepared to work tomorrow, yet I know I'll perform my tasks cos I'm just like that, but I'm totally sad... like very sad... like so totally sad that when I typed in my guild forums about not being able to raid starting from tomorrow, and the thought of not being able to play much with Phils crew... I freaking cried. Joining GOTN is THE BEST thing that has ever happened to me throughout my close to 3 years playing WoW. Only regret I have about the guild is not joining it sooner after I gquit from my previous guild. I could have had an extra 2 months knowing these people but I kept saying no to Tim and Shan and Chris when they asked (lol they even had a bet on who would be the one to finally persuade me to join). I guess that's life, and the consequences of living on the opposite side of the planet. I need to adjust myself to it, and pray pray pray every Saturday and Sunday I don't have any matters to attend to (work or family related)... especially Saturdays cos I WANNA RAID!!!!!!

=(

Still a sad little girl...

1 Comments:

  • Here's something that might cheer you up:

    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v640/skippy1313/wowss/?action=view¤t=Skipolov1_0004.flv

    Mind you, it's a work in progress.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home