Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rats go squeek!

Happy Chinese New Year~!!!!! So nice to have a 4 day holiday! But then so tiring with all the travelling and then visiting and getting visited and eating and I don't want to weigh myself for the next 2 weeks. =/ 100% I'm gonna put on weight lol. I had money outflow this year though =( Dangit I should have worked after CNY lol that way I'll have a whole year to save before needing to 'distribute' them. Not to mention I only worked for 2.5 weeks before CNY.... all of it gone lol and still it wasn't enough I needed to grab more from my previous savings. *watches money fly* =(

But I still don't feel old! I may be working I may do some stuff 'older' people do but I AM NOT OLD!!!! ROAR!

3 Comments:

  • Happy Chinese New year, lego-chama. <3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 pm  

  • haaha, you at home? I wanna come visit you :P

    By Blogger wilsõn, at 10:28 am  

  • and have fun at work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home