Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I r stoopeed

So GACC happened last weekend. Before that weekend I got an SMS from some committee to ask me to be a judge for the cosplay event. Having hardly watched any anime the past 1 year and not cosplaying at all, I declined. Everything went well till the day I attended the event, last Sunday.

OMG THERE WAS A GUEST SEIYUU AND IT WAS THE VOICE ACTOR FOR KUROSAKI ICHIGO???!!!??? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... why didn't he tell me. Screw not watching much anime. Screw not having cosplayed for a year. I get a chance to sit beside him for crying out loud! *cries* And unlike last year's guest, he's not old! He's young and actually rather good looking! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. regret..... So sad.... why..... why.... why??????????

*cries more in a corner*

8 Comments:

  • /comfort

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 am  

  • *sniff*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 am  

  • /comfort.... u can sit next to me =D

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 5:12 am  

  • T______________T Only see u for a while there :<

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 am  

  • lol, didn't know you don't know which seiyu was coming. It was on the website months before the event.

    By Blogger Camlok, at 8:15 am  

  • lol! eh ...end up tak sempat let him judge for cosplay...ran out of time... /patpat

    By Blogger Volvoxx, at 12:36 pm  

  • Shan: And get stung by a bee or get into a car accident or a flat tyre? =D

    BH: :'( Yeah sorry had to go, cos I came with a friend.

    camlok: The last time I checked the website they didn't mention anything about a seiyuu =/

    Vox: Shin Dee always paling untung. This year didn't get to buy the T-shirt too... forgot to ask you guys to keep for me lah. Sigh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 pm  

  • well if you were here I doubt it will happen.. wanna try it =D

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home