Sunday, March 23, 2008

The blind cockroach killer

So last night, I went to the dining room to get a drink. All the lights were out so it was pitch black. I switched on the dining room light, and walked to the place where the jug of water is. You know bulbs take some time to start.... so it was flickering before it was on. As I was walking to the jug of water, my right foot stepped on something rather soft.

I thought it was a cookie or something that fell and no one realised. Then the lights came on and I saw this semi-squashed cockroach (I didn't like stepped hard on it... cos after I felt like I stepped on something, I lifted my legs back up) flinching a little. +_+ Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Thank god its guts were not splotched on the floor or anything but.... eeewww....

To think it's so hard to chase down a cockroach and kill it with bug spray but I killed it while blinded in a pitch black room, using my foot. In a way it's something amazing but it's disgusting at the same time. So I'm proud of my 'achivement' but my foot was probably unhappy.

/shudder

2 Comments:

  • LOL

    +_+ Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

    so CUTE!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 am  

  • >"<

    I should have taken a picture and post it but I was busy washing my foot lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home