Sunday, November 15, 2009

Are you a Taylor fan?

And no, I'm not talking about the twilight actor. I'm talking about Taylor Swift! Granted, I admit I'm not her biggest fan, since I don't have her latest album or a website about her or dozens of posters of her on my wall. But I do keep track here and there about her. What makes me more of a fan is that she's so human. Like seriously. Like you look at her and you think, hey she can easily fit in to be my friend. She's funny, honest, lovely as hell, beautiful like zomg, and she's just living her star life like a normal life. Like she said, it's been thrown at you whether you like it or not, you can choose to embrace it or ignore it but it's still there. She chooses to embrace it because being a role model for millions of young girls out there is an honor. And I'm glad she's setting a really good example.

I'm thankful for her mum too, as she travels with Taylor everywhere she goes, and that actually helps a lot in keeping her sane, I believe. Not that she will go crazy if she doesn't have her mum there, but it helps so much to know there's someone keeping you grounded all the time. Oh, I forgot to mention, she's also very talented and a very hard working lady. I'm really happy for her success because she worked so hard to get there, and deserve every bit of it, and more.

And I just read she won all 4 CMA awards she was nominated for!!!! I'm freaking happy about it. I saw her video blog about being nominated, and since then I keep hoping and hoping she won some of them, but all of them is just fabulous!!! And I loved the dress she wore to the awards too! Look!



I wanna have a dress like that someday... it's SO COOL! I totally love the part where the top glittery part meets the many layers of sheer fabric at the bottom. It looks like a those little fairy dresses (picture Tinkerbell) but with a long gown at the bottom. I know she loves playing the part of a princess in a beautiful fantasy, and that's what this dress says to me. Totally my kind of style too. Speaking of styles, her sense of style for long dresses is so totally awesome, for me anyways.

I've spent the past 2 days watching videos on youtube which concerns here lol... and thanks to Lee Na for mentioning this to me, but you so gotta watch the prank Ellen played on her. It was hilarious! Search for 'Ellen pranks Taylor Swift' and you'd most likely get it. And yes, I'm lazy to search for it again to post it here. Go do it now! I've watched it like... 40 times maybe? LOL.

Love you Taylor~!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home