Saturday, December 27, 2003

Quote of the day: What happens if you fail to choose? If you choose to fail?

Well, seems that SteamyX is fricking slow these past few days so I've not been able to blog much. To be precise, I was not able to even log into Blogger to post anything. Well, since there is no need for me to stress any particular day, I'll just put all of them in this post, ok? :D Well, for one thing, last week Kok Ee made a very bad statement. Feel like punching his head. Well, I asked him to choose a keychain I bought from Thailand and he chose a purple one. Before he could tell me what the colour meant, the lecture started so after class, I remembered and ask him about it. He said that purple is the international colour for people who are desperate for a partner. So I was like teasing him...well, just started teasing him actually when he smiled and pointed to my t-shirt. It so happened that I was wearing a purple coloured t-shirt so I kena tembak lah. Cis....in between me whining there and hitting him, I noticed this classmate of mine staring at me and I was like...."what are you looking at?", thinking that maybe she was not comfortable at seeing me being so childish there. Little did I know that this girl kinda always stares at people talking to Kok Ee and will listen to the conversation (I know this cos she stood there and just stared at Ee Lin when she was talking to Kok Ee after my whining). Freaky I'd say...Kok Ee got a stalker on his hands. Hehehe....

I have no idea what's wrong with me but since a few days ago, I kept shivering. Not from cold or fear but I just shiver. I have no idea what's wrong and I hope it's not a sickness or some unstable emotion effects but I'm a little afraid when I start shivering at the slightest thing. Sometimes even holding a fork to poke something, I shiver. Writing notes, I shiver. Folding straws, I shiver. It's not something that happened before and I'm quite scared to say the least. Is something wrong happening to me? Is this a sign that something bad is happening to me? I don't want to think of bad things happening to me but....all this shivering all of a sudden is freaking me out. I'm too young to get sick...I hope nothing's wrong and it's all just some side effects of some sort. Uuggguu.....

Well....hehehe...I went shopping with my mum on Sunday and there were too many clothes (and at one place the clothes were all with lines and swirls and patterns and colours) that it kinda made me dizzy actually. As weird as it may sound, I felt like I was going to throw up if I were to stay there (at that certain place) a minute longer. And after that, looking at clothes were not the same any longer. Uuuggguu....luckily the place I got sick at was our last destination. Phew... There is this one place to note though...they have so many gorgeous long dresses that I think I can be there for another hour just looking at them. And they're not expensive either. Too bad my mum did not approve of me having anymore long dresses cos I've already got like more than 10 lying there waiting to be used. :( Me want! Me want! Me want!!!! :p Well, as I was walking back, I spotted this perverted guy. (Did he learn from someone? Ehem ehem, you should know who I mean :D ) And to top that, he was so small...I'm thinking about 6 to 8 years old. You know what he did? Well, there was this manequin outside a clothes shop and it was wearing a skirt. That guy lifted up her skirt and looked under it. O.O Well, he did not manage to complete what he wanted to do cos his mum scolded him. But still... O.O

Oh no....I lost my first kiss to Traxx!!!! Hahaha...it's not like what you think lah. It's the online Yahoo Messenger emoticon where he accidentally typed it out. This emoticon -> :-* (Try typing it and see what comes out)

My jaw was like dislocated on Monday and it was so hard for me to eat. Dang... Hard for me to talk, eat, chew, do anything with my mouth basically. I have no idea how to explain about my jaw here cos I can't even get someone to understand fully what's happening when it's a face to face conversation. So I'll just leave it here as it is since it was all better on Tuesday. :)

Monday was also the day my relatives from Australia came down for a visit so my uncle called my family over for dinner. Dinner was scrumptious. And if anyone wants to lose weight fast, my suggestion is to babysit two 1-year-old kids. Trust me, it's hell of a workout. =) Well, I have 2 nieces who are 1 year plus and they were so energetic...you'll think they're actually robots. Anyways, there is this time when my dad went and carried one of them up and down, up and down. And the other got jealous so she also wanted. And both wanting it, I thought I'd take some load of my dad (he's not 30 you know :p ) and play with one of them. And one of my niece's dad also played along. But what do you know....they keep going from one to another and lining up for their turns.....I felt like an amusement park ride. Hehehe...we were all like laughing there watching the actions of those two adorable girls looking so innocent asking for the 'ride'. Anyhow, after a very long and back-breaking hour, we needed to stop to help clear the food and all. One went home (the other is my uncle's granddaughter so she stayed there) and the other was getting sleepy. As her mum was carrying her and putting her to bed, she started crying. I just thought she was sleepy so I did not bother. There I was...in the living room...trying to wake my brother up (ya, that lazy bum was sleeping right after eating) when I got bored and kinda 'danced' a little. And I heard a laughter. Oro? My niece was laughing when she saw that. Hehehe...I was so happy. And since she was already up the stairs, I only managed to wish her goodnight and do my normal 'peace pose' and she laughed again. Nyyyuuu.....happy!!!! Nyehaha.... :D

Well, last thing to post about is my legs. I got blisters on my left leg due to walking waaaayyyyy too much in shopping complexes finding for cosplay materials. I was like going out to shop almost everyday and I kept walking and walking and walking. And thus, I had blisters yesterday. Serves me right for shopping since about 2.30 PM till 7.30 PM in only Kotamas and Jaya Jusco!!!! It's a wonder how much I can walk in just those 2 places. :D And finally, I got my hat. :D Now I'm quite done for the cosplay. Yatta yatta!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home