Monday, December 15, 2003

Quote of the day: Against overwhelming odds, you will lose!

Me is just so the lazy. I got 2 things to post about within the past 3 days - (1) granma's place (2) results + my so called anime marathon ~ **this is as a reminder in case I forgot what 2 things to post** ~ but I'm so lazy and held them off till today. I think I'm going to post it tonight or maybe this evening after classes. Argh...the dreadful classes resume.

Worst still, I got 8 am classes this semester. Hehehe...did not have any last sem so it was rather nice. Though every Wednesday I'm absolutely free. And there is Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King coming this Thursday and I won't miss it for RM100 (I will miss it for the world or for RM1 million though :p ~ thus the slight change in proverb :D). Planning to go see it beramai-ramai so those who wanna go with me, faster buy your tickets. =)

Got to sleep early so I'll end here. Wanna wake up early later. Pretty short post for the lengthy Legolase, ne? Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Oh ya....make that 3 posts to post up later. Those 2 plus yesterday's trip with Ee Lin searching for cosplay materials and Chinese New Year clothes. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home