Saturday, November 29, 2003

Quote of the day: Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

Okies...this would be my last post for the next 5 days. :D And since I did not go anywhere (except to Jaya Jusco for a while), there's pretty nothing much to blog about. But I got things to ramble....which is.... I'm soooo broke. Man, I'm left with only my coins from my wallet. And I can't really draw out much money anymore cos they are for my tuition fees. And my allowance was cut by RM50 since a few months back. I still survived cos I had a sponsor for my prepaid reloads from time to time ~ my brother. But now with me paying for my own fuel, I'm like lacking of money everyday. And I so wanna work but I can't find a suitable place and my parents would not allow me to work much also cos they're afraid it'll affect my studies. I wanna do those odd job things where I make less than working in a shop or what but at least I get some money, right? Sigh.....I'll just have to survive till February and then pray that I get lots of ang pao to support my extra financial needs for the rest of next year. I'm being more thrifty now, I can see. And it's kinda a good thing actually and I started saving a lot also. So, I'll break my piggy bank when I really need the money. Well, that's kinda all I guess. So see you guys in a few days time, ok? Hope to post a longer one then. :p

*Lase to self: When ever are your posts not going to be long? Hehehe....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home