Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Quote of the day: It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a very big man to laugh at that big man and an even bigger man to ask why.

I was supposed to blog yesterday but 12 episodes of X (ya, the anime) kept me from blogging. :D Can't help it....once you start, you just wanna keep watching, ne?

So, what did happen to me yesterday? Well, not much except it's a miracle that yours truly started studying for her Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) yesterday....it's like 10 days before the test. So miracles do happen. Hehehe...I just hope my luck don't run out on the day of the exam...I really wanna get the certificate. *keeps fingers crossed*

Well, my car got sent to the workshop cos my dad said the brake is not working too well. So, we sent it and when we returned in the evening, the mechanic told my dad that my radiator needs to be replaced so we can't take the car just yet. In a way it was good cos I forgot to bring my license and if the car was ready, I'll be driving illegally. :p Like I've not done that before....not on purpose though. =) We took the car this morning at it costs a whopping RM612!!!! There were service charges for some things, some steering thing needed to be replaced cos it was making sounds and will be giving way anytime soon (so that's what it was) plus the new radiator whcih costs almost RM300!!!! Lucky my dad is paying for it else I'll be dead broke for the next 6 months. And on the way home with my car, a stupid Proton Wira, beige in colour was overtaking like every single car. First he overtook me and I'm fine with it cos I was only going at 60km/h but then he overtook the next car in front of me even though there was a double line plus oncoming traffic....he damn daring, I'd say. And he overtook another 5 cars before he was out of my sight. I was like 'scolding' or more like nagging him from inside my car (like he can hear lah) and was seeing him overtaking people when I said to myself,"Look at the road lah my dear...aduhai." Hehehe....yes, I sometimes talk to myself in the car if there is no nice music on the radio to sing along.

Anyway back to yesterday, on the way home from the repair shop, there was this advertisment on the radio. It went something like "Happy Birthday to youu.....*claps* wooo!! Uh guys, today's not my birthday" Well, something like that. The part that really attracted me was the part when they sang happy birthday to you (the last verse only) with the claps and the "woohoo's". Well, it was exactly the same as the one I had for my birthday. Well, How Zan recorded a snipet of my birthday song and it was EXACTLY the same. I'm so amazed and it got me smiling all the way home. Wonder if that 'song' was passed by How Zan to the commercial agency to use. Hahahaha....:D

I made mee hoon kueh yesterday!!!! Well, not everything cos the soup was boiled much earlier (not that I can't do it cos it's just water + anchovies and boil for a while) and the flour my mum made earlier as well. But I made completed the mee hoon kueh (the cooknig part) and I was happy with the results. :D Don't ask me to make again though unless you provide me with the kneaded flour and soup. :D And ingredients.

It is so boring being stuck here in my room the whole time with no where to go. People are seldom online also (even at night!) so I don't find a reason to activate my Yahoo Messenger the whole day. Those who wanna chat can just miscall me anytime you wanna chat on Yahoo, ok? That is if I'm not out and I'm not asleep yet. In between copying anime episodes to my pc (I can't watch it straight from the cd-rom cos my PC is that slow), I actually took the initiative to clean my room a little. It's a little more tidy now but still as full as ever. By full I mean too many things in my room and I can't throw away any of them. *sweatdrop* I fear to think of where I will put my other stuffs for the next 5 years. Argh!!! I need a HUGE storeroom. :p And did some cd organising and pasted some posters on my wall too. I'm running out of space for these posters too and I was going to hang some jigsaw puzzles earlier after framing them but now, hehee...wait till I find a place first.

Oh, before I forget, something small to highlight about Monday. Well, I went to extra classes for Japanese and since I'm not going to be here the whole of next week, I went to ask Yeo-san to kindly pass my answers (which I'm going to hand up on Thursday for marking) to Diana the following week cos I can't make it. And guess what? He asked why and after telling him, he asked me to cancel my plan and come for his extra classes. The nerve. I still think he thinks that I can't pass the JLPT but guess what? I'm going to prove him so wrong. Hmm...maybe that was why I started studying since yesterday.

I'm been spending my time watching anime or playing Neopets mostly cos I'm putting Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on hold for the time being. It's just that my pc sometimes hang when I'm closing the game and this affects my downloads. Not only that my download stops but I can't resume it anymore and I do not want this to happen. My 69% download of Saiyuki Reload have to be abandoned just like that cos of that game and it took me 3 days to get it to 69%. So, until my current download finishes, I won't play the game. Of course I can just stop the download and continue downloading after playing the game. But to choose between downloading and playing game? I choose downloading. Hehehe...cos I can still play games (online games) and watch anime and it won't affect my download. :D The game can wait. I'm a patient girl. Hahahaah.....

Oh, ya....noticed my change in my imood? Jaded...hehehe...guess you guys will be wondering what is behind it, ne? Why jaded? Well the answer is.... hi-mi-tsu. That's Japanese for se-cr-et. :D Me naughty here!!!! And I suddenly saw my small pinup of Onegai Twins and I thought....hey, I can cosplay as Karen. Since my Mizuho outfit is down the drain. Apparently the tailor said my cloth was not suitable and I have no idea where to get the cloth type she mentioned. I'm just going to scout around for a ready made pink vest or there will be no Mizuho Kazami cosplay from me. ;) Anyways, I got the vest Karen is wearing cos it's brown and all I need is the skirt. Long sweet pink skirt which I think I can use if I were to cosplay as Guu also. Yay! If I get the skirt, all I need is some pink ribbon and I'm set to go. Don't think I'm getting coloured contacts though cos they're expensive and my mum will kill me. Oh, ya...and the green wig. :D I got the shoes, I got the socks, I can buy that hat and tie the ribbon on it. Everything is pink so it's easier cos I just need to buy some pink cloth and turn it into ribbons of all sort. Now all I need is a Maiku in black t-shirt + brownish pants and a Miina.

I've not found my black long sleeve v-neck t-shirt also. If someone sees one, please inform me. It would be much better if it were a little tight fitting also so my skirt won't be revealed that much. If I can ask for more, It would be nice if the v neck is a little low cut but not too low. I don't care if I don't look that much like Edea. I'm not going to wear such a low cut outfit! :p I've only got the skirt and shoes now so I only need that, some see through white cloth, the head gear, the back thingie, some claws and I'm ready to go. Guess I'm pretty prepared for this one if I can find all the material in time.

And since I was so bored, I went and tie my hair all nicely today. Hehehe...dunno how to explain but when my mum said it's neat, then it should be. Cos she said it before the first time I did so I just did it again today for no apparent reason. I'm not going out, I'm just staying at home in front of my pc, yet I wasted so much time on it. Hmmm....hahaha....I told you I'm crazy. Crazy and lazy cos I'm lazy to prepare some stuff for the club. Hehehe....the working paper actually for the Gempak cosplay event but who cares? STAD's not opened anyways so there will be no one to approve the budget also. And Dr Goh might not be in to sign the working paper.

And I wanna watch Hikaru no Go and Scryed this holidays but then Jin is keeping the first 2 cds of those titles...that's why I ended up watching X. Can't wait for next sem cos I'm meeting PYeong to grab everything (by everything I meant cds....don't think dirty) he has, strip him dry and laugh my evil laugh. Nyahaha... >:)

That's it....I'm writing all this crap hoping that something I wanted to post (there is another topic to post here but I can't seem to recall it) comes popping into my head. Ah, wait....just got it. Hehehe...I've been having weird dreams for 2 nights...wait...including last night, make that 3 night. It's funny that I don't remember them much (I remembered only 1 but it's normal to to remember your dreams) but I know they're weird and gave me that strange feeling. The one I remembered was about me being a soldier....not going into detail here else you'll think I'm crazy. Ask me later...hehe...I think I told someone about this but I'm not sure who....forgetful forgetful. And since I've written the thing I wanted to post about, I guess I'm signing off for now. Wanna go watch more anime and play more games cos my downloads are rather fast today. Woohoo!!! Hope my brother doesn't come back and surf the net and slow down my download speed. :D Hope he does not see this. Nyeahahaa....>:)

If you're feeling bored, drop me a line, ya? And spam my tag board if you're very free. Chao~ =^.^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home