Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Wow! It's been long since I last blogged, ne? Well, I've been totally busy actually these past few days so I did not blog. And don't expect me to recall whatever I did and whatever nice things happened the last few days....not now anyways. Too tired to think now also. So I just talk (type) about today (yesterday) lah ye....

Well, today was a fun day so to say. EMiNA opened a booth and sold quite a few T-shirts today as well. Along with a few posters. Shu Yin showed me something and it drove me a little crazy. Hehehe...I want, I want, ne, ne... *pulls baju*

Well, fast forward.... Ee Lin got a teasing of her life today as well and even what Mr. Nazri said during our Public Sector Accounting tutorial was made into a joke for Ee Lin. Ah well, my leg still hurts and I was a laughing stock as well. So basically myself and Ee Lin were being laughed at.

Diana, Huwi Yin and I went to Japanese class and it ended quite early. We also decided to go somewhere to yam cha (cos I needed to release everything before starting my assignments) and since How Zan had a test till 9, we thought we'd wait for him, then go out also. I was planning to yam cha at Cahaya Dinar and get Lai Ching to come along with Alisa and Kok Ee. However, rain made us cancel that plan. Though I still wanna go out so I was thinking somewhere a little further. Perhaps Lim Tian Puan or Juice Joint in Melaka Raya. Since my handphone died in the evening, I had no way to contact How Zan to ask him whether he wanted to join us or not. So, I waited in CLC Concourse (cos it was raining and his venue was exam hall and everyone who is sane will be passing through CLc concourse) since Huwi Yin messaged him and told him that I'm waiting there. However, after 30 minutes or so, I decided to go back home (if I were to make it for the yam cha). Went back, dropped off some things, made calls to Lai Ching, Alisa, Kok Ee and Huwi Yin....and then I was off to fetch them.

Well, what was most fun was at night. When we (Lai Ching, Huwi Yin, Alisa, Diana and I) went to Juice Joint for a drink (we also ate in the end), what we shared there was a memorable one....it's really nice actually. As well as when I saw the expression on their faces when they tried my lemon shake. :D Well, the last 10 minutes were a little off key suddenly though. Semua Lai Ching punya pasal. And Huwi Yin was also betraying me there....at that time...and she seems to be enjoying it so much. :D Hey, I was so helpless there cos it was a 4 on 1 teasing fight. Of course I lost. Well, we left about 12.15 and now I'm back home. Leg still hurts of course and it does not help when you're driving a manual car....lucky for me there was no traffic jam. Else I'd die there and then....rather cut my legs off then. :p

Nothing else to type. No time lah. Busy. Hopefully the next post is not that late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home