Wednesday, October 29, 2003



Cute 02
Rate Your Cuteness!

brought to you by Quizilla

*start sad song* I've just found out I'm no cutie..... ~cries in corner~ *end sad song*


Otter can NOT be cuter than me. Dame desu yo~ Masami yes but Otter NOOO!!

Bishoujo
You're A Bishoujo (Attractive Young Woman)!
You are loved by all, and you know it. You love
the attention you get, because or your sense of
style, and perfect face. Congrats.


What Type Of Anime Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Is this like for real? Hehehehe.....ehem ehem.....now all I need is a Bishounen (Attractive Young Man) *sniggers*


So all in all, seems I've grown out of the cute category (self-claimed ~ perasan...biasa lah) and into the bishoujo category. Hmm....not that bad I'd say. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home