Monday, October 27, 2003

Today has been a lazy day for yours truly. Hehehe....I woke up very late cos of a phone call and then dozed back to sleep. Hahaha...see how lazy I was today? And then I woke up just in time before Kok Ee came to my house to grab something. As usual we ended up talking for a while and then I went off to have my lunch.....yes, lunch. :p

Anyways, a little surfing after that, I ironed my clothes. Enough for the next 2 weeks I think considering the amount of clothes I ironed. Now that was already about 5 PM cos in between surfing, I was busy watching anime. :D Anyhow I was ironing to Christina Aguilera - Stripped (No, I did not strip there) and it was not boring at all. Heck, did not feel that I was doing something I didn't really like (me lazy to iron clothes but once iron then won't stop. :p ) cos of the song. :D Thank goodness my iron is not in anyway wireless else it'll be all over the place. Hahaha.....

Well, I'm happy that I got Fushigi Yuugi episode 34 already (the one Thye Shin gave me could not work) thanks to How Zan who helped me download it. (need to belanja ah? :p) So, Thye Shin, no need to wait for you to download for me leh....:p *blek* (though I'm wondering whether he did try and download it or not :D )

Second thing I did for the day was going out to meet up with Jin and Eu Gene (sorry if I got your spelling wrong) for normal business. Hehehee....anime..what else? Not sure whether it's just me or Taman Dahlia got a little brighter now. Hehehe....but there was one stupid motorbike who had no lights on and was speeding even when approaching the junction. Almost banged into me actually but lucky for me they saw me approaching. I doubt they got license anyways. Haih...these 'kids'. Somehow when I think of Taman Dahlia, I keep thinking about Khin Siah and the exact spot where he did something so unexpected. Let bygones be bygones.....lalalala.....

That's it. Pretty short this time, ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home