Sunday, October 26, 2003

Yesterday was quite a normal day except I went to Alisa's house for Deepavali and lepaked there from 4 PM till almost 7 PM. Since I had to fetch my brother from the bus stand (he went to Singapore), I told Lai Ching, Rita and Alisa that I will not be able to join them to find for places selling 'la la' (kupang I think). However, my brother called me at 9.50PM so I phoned Lai Ching and told her if they could wait for me to fetch my brother, I'd go. So I sped, fetched my brother and Manveen, sent Manveen home and sped home. It took me about 10 to 15 minutes only. :D

Getting in to Lai Ching's car we headed off. And since everyone was full, we decided not to go find for the 'la la' (not that I eat it anyways) but instead headed off to Jonker Walk and to Aman's Cafe (a new cafe Alisa found out about and told us). Along the way, somewhere at the traffic light near the mosque and general hospital, a nearby car full of guys were staring at Lai Ching's car. This time confirm not cos of me wearing tube cos I was not. :p Though it might seem like I was. Hehehe....maybe Lai Ching's car is great at attracting people. :D Anyhow, Alisa noticed and told us. And Rita being Rita waved at them. Without a doubt they waved back. We were laughing all the way and they even signaled and asked for our handphone number. We showed numbers with our hands but it stopped at 013-....hehe...play play only. Green light. Drive. They waved at us and me following Rita, also waved back. This is something I can only do with Rita around. Hehehe...got kaki to wave with mah. If wave alone wait they think I perasan.

We were lucky as we managed to find a parking space actually since Jonker Walk was so packed yesterday (beats me why it was so). Upon reaching, we met some friends but I do not really know them so I ended up talking to Kok Ee (since he was back from Alor Gajah, Rita called him to come along). And we met two of our classmates there and one was asking me whether I was in Jonker Walk pat toh-ing with Kok Ee. My reply was: "Yup. You also pat toh mah. I cannot pat toh meh?" Heheheh.... We walked a little, Rita bought a pair of rose chopstick for RM2. Lai Ching and Rita then bought some candy cos everyone there was like eating it. Though it seems like they did not like it. :D Kesian.

On our way out of Jonker Walk towards Aman's Cafe, we stopped at a shop cos Rita wanted to meet some of her friends. So there were the 4 of us (Alisa, Lai Ching, Kok Ee & me) waiting for Rita outside the shop while enjoying some music. Aman's Cafe was nice...the setting was very very nice. But the drink sucks. At least I think so. And it's more a place for less people as the 5 of us had a hard time finding for a place to sit. It was a place more for 2 or 3 people only. I got teased there (I always get teased anywhere I go :p Immune already) cos I ordered this chocolate+vodka+ice blended drink called "Nude" and Kok Ee took the caramel+vodka+ice blended called "Horny". Well, they were going on saying I'm nude, and he's horny. Cekap. Aduhai.....things people conjure up. :p

Today was a fun day though. I went to Mahkota Parade with Huwi Yin after my lunch about 2.30 PM and we kinda lepaked there till 6.30 PM. Went to check out whether How Zan was working there or not and what do you know? Someone was sooooo hardworking doing his job. :p Huwi Yin messaged him and we went to walk around. Window shopping mostly. Later on How Zan met up with us at Tropicana (stop thinking about Love Tropicana or Guu, you Guu freaks :p ) where we showed him a really cool t-shirt we were thinking of getting for Ee Lin. We only met for a while as he had to get back to his job of course. We then went and see what movies were showing today. None caught my interest actually but I'd watch one if Huwi Yin wanted to. Though Jeepers Creepers (I think that's the name of the movie) seems so scary. This one I might consider twice before entering. :D Wanted to watch Freaky Friday but they were not screening it. Dang.

So off we went to walk more. Met Ross and Siratul there too along with another girl I have no idea who. Huwi Yin managed to get her handphone casing and bought 2 chinese books. I did not buy anything really since no comics were out for me to grab. :) At Max & Collection, I saw this top which is rather nice and it only costs RM12. Although it was green, the cutting was quite nice that I would not mind the colour. (I think blue and pink were sold out) However, it was free size and I'm afraid that I might not look good in it or that the colour or cutting would not suit me. So I ended up not buying it. Huwi Yin did try on a skirt but it was too long for her. I think she looks rather nice wearing a skirt though. She did look nice during last year's prom. :p

After walking a bit more, we went back to meet How Zan to tell him we're leaving. It was a little late so I suggested we went and eat dinner at Dunkin Donuts. Huwi Yin seemed rather happy about it. Wonder why? Though we made a little detour before heading off to Dunkin Donuts as we were checking out on bikinis and bras. :p If only the stringy Triumph bra was not like RM90 bucks, I might buy it. It looks way cool the way you can play around with the string and tie it to fashion. Anyhow there we were at Dunkin Donuts. How Zan joined us a while later and complained to us on something he was angry about. Poor thing. (How Zan: Don't think so much cos my loss was more. Though you were innocent. :D Later I belanja you fries lah...:p) We said goodbye to How Zan (his work was till 10 PM) and Huwi Yin treated me to a sundae cone from Mc Donald's. (She even paid for my dinner at Dunkin Donuts....feeling so guilty here cos I did not spend a cent inside MP :( Huwi Yin: Next time my turn to belanja. )

We had to leave cos I had to attend a birthday party at about 8.00 PM but for me, it was a fun day. :D I sent her back safely to Emerald Park and headed off home to get ready for the party. And me being me, I have not wrapped the birthday present yet but me being me, I did that very fast, efficient and very neatly. :p Perasan a bit lah.....but a little true cos my mum always asks me to wrap presents or books or anything else. I got ready just in time when I heard Deborah calling. Grabbed my stuff and headed off. We fetched Angeline and we were off to Poong's house. At first we felt awkward cos we hardly know anyone there but after some time, we (all my schoolmates + some MMU students) were busy talking and playing games there. Somehow I felt that two guys (who I thought previously liked me) was trying to get close to me and asking me whether I'm still single or not. :p Suddenly felt like a superstar there. Hehehe... but maybe I'm just too perasan lah. :D Biaslah...Legolase kan. We left about 10 PM cos Deborah's curfew was at 10.30PM. It was a nice party where Poong got a lot of cream in his face. :D (somehow if you're reading this, I want the group photo!!!) There was a funny time just before the photo taking session where I was talking to Poong in Japanese and people around were like staring at us. :p Loved the attention. :D Biasalah...Legolase kan. :p Like lah My Japanese so good. Hahaha....

And after a fast drive back home, I'm here blogging now. Tidus, hope you can connect to the Internet now. :D I can. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home