Sunday, October 19, 2003

Urgh....woke up so very late today. 12.30 PM!!! What th....why am I waking up so late on weekends now? Ya, I slept a little later yesteday (today) cos I was watching a movie. Phew....have not seen a movie for a very long time. :p Anyhow, the movie was "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" and it was sooooo nice. At least I think so. And the ending was so beautiful that I cried. Pardon me for being overly sensitive lah but this is normal. Hmm...maybe these are the reasons I don't go watching movies that are touchy in cinemas. Reminds me of the time I went to watch "So Close" with Lee Na and Edrei and I cried twice and Lee Na was laughing at me. Or back in Alpha when we had this movie screening for English (PEN0025) and Ms Ju saw me crying and she went, "You cried!!!" It was so embarrassing. So, confirm I'll only be watching action movies in cinemas. (Though you can't say cos "X-2" almost made me cry as well) "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" here I come.

Last night was a nice night since I was chatting to quite a few people at once. Even saw Raelynne on ICQ for the first time. :D But the sad part was Huwi Yin's Yahoo Messenger was acting up on her again so our chat kinda went dead halfway in the middle....started back up again and went dead again. Stupid Emerald Park line!!!! *fires machine guns* Konon want to upgrade the line. Until now still the same also. Stupid stupid stupid. Although I'm not living there but they are just getting on my nerves.

A friend (I will not mention who) is acting a little weird. Well, not weird but more like strange. Well, it could be that this friend of mine is extremely busy lately or he/she has got a gf/bf already. :D Who knows? Though I'm thinking that it might be some inner problems, I fear to think of that. Unless of course the simple reason would be that he/she is trying to avoid me for some unknown reason. :( I better not think so much cos I'll surely think of the worst. :p

I was suppose to blog something here about something but I can't seem to remember what....if I do I'll post. Till then~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home