Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Haha!!! Well, I've just finished my assignment (well, I have not really designed the cover yet....will be done by tonight) and also done printing almost all of them. Now only need to wait to bind it. But just as I'm typing this, I suddenly remember I have tutorial to do and I have yet to even look at the questions, what more me printing the questions out. Argh....now I ain't feeling all too free. *sigh* Anyhow, I was free for a few minutes so I thought I'd post the results of those quizes (for those who are in the EMiNA hidden thread, they know about these quizes) I took. Well, it was easier for me to retake them then to search for my results in the forum. What more, if I retake, all I need to do is copy and paste the give html codes. :D So, those are the few I decide to post up. And I think they are rather true. Ureshi.... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home