Friday, October 03, 2003

Note: This post was written yesterday but since the fricking line was so slow, www.blogger.com could not load so I did not manage to post yesterday.

Tired!!! That's the one word on my mind now....

Well, today we had the anime/manga/cosplay/EMiNA exhibition going on and it was quite a success I'd say. Well, it was attracting anyways. And I'm thinking quite many people will be attending the cosplay event this Sunday.

Anyways, I wore a pink yukata today!!!! (Masami would have liked the colour so much) It was cool (not literally cos I felt so god damn hot) and everyone was like staring at me like I'm someone from outer space or something. Anyhow, it was strange but heck, it was for promotion of Sunday's cosplay event and it was for EMiNA. Aih...the things I'd do for the club... :p but it was fun at the same time. Slack thing was that I cannot walk like I normally do (limited to very small steps) and the eagle eyes looking my way was a little uncomfortable at times.

Finished clearing up for today about 6.20 and headed to Jaya Jusco with Thye Shin and Jin (they wanted to buy hair dye). Got back to campus just in time for my Japanese class and finally got home at about 8.45 PM. (That's almost 12 hours in campus!!!) Phew....legs finally got some rest.

And now that I'm a little free, I'm writing here. Though it's not a long one as I am supposed to write something on cosplay to pass to Ross. Till Sunday...chiao!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home