Saturday, September 27, 2003

Thankfully I'm feeling a little better now. Though still worried about tomorrow. Anyhow, had an extremely nice chat with 7 people at once on my Yahoo Messenger (was surprised when suddenly everyone started messaging me) but I had to log off early cos I needed to prepare myself for tomorrow. And also keep the promise I made to How Zan (I did not forget lah....still considered today, right?) to post Day 2 here.

Anyhow, nothing much will or did occur from my last post so this will be a short post. Just want to add a little quiz here which I took (got it off another blog ~ though I think it's best not to mention which blog) a couple of minutes ago. Here's the result. Agree or not, it's my results.







Which Rainbow Brite kid are you? By Growing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home