Friday, September 26, 2003

Aha! Now I get why I think my blog is damn boring. Cos it was more of a report of my daily life instead of a journal. Haih...from now, I'll try to change the way I post, ya? Hope it turns out better. Though I think that by changing the way I post, there would not be much to type about and so, I'm killing two birds with one stone (posting in a new style + shorter posts).

Today is so not a good day for me. Stress level increased (or maybe doubled) right after waking up. How nice would it be if I'm a carefree person, living alone without worries or responsibilities or anything else. If it were possible, it would be my paradise. :p

Ah, heck. Screw the different style post. I'm going to whine whether you guys wanna read or not. This morning was a sucky morning. I almost did not have a bus for the AXN Anime Fest trip tomorrow. No bus but with 44 people waiting at MMU. Argh!!!! After much wasting of prepaid credit and time, I finally got a bus for the trip. Downside was it was more expensive and we had to leave early!! I pray that the event ends at 6.00 PM (cos latest we can leave Mid Valley is 7.00 PM).

And if that ain't enough to waste my time, I could not make my contact lens stay on my eyeball (I know....it sounds disgusting, ne?) this morning. The stupid soft curved plastic thingie (contact lens lah tu...) keep coming out when I blink my eye. After like 7 tries, I gave up (not because I give up easily but because I was late to pay the deposit for the bus and also would be late for my Japanese class) and shot off to campus. Japanese class was boring today but lucky for me I was sitting beside Della. At least I had someone to whine to (also whined to Jin on the way to class before that as we bumped into each other *not literally* when I was walking towards CLC) about the trip.

I knew my boring hours will last for a minimum of 4 hours (as I had my Principles of Marketing lecture after Japanese class) so I was not hoping for a wonderful evening today. Busy, yes. Tiring, yes. Fun, NO!!!! Plus, I've already wasted half my day. Predicting I won't sleep early tonight and even if I did force myself to somehow sleep, I won't have a good rest. Argh!!!! The person sitting next to me tomorrow had better have a nice shoulder to lie on.... at least as a consolation for me. (Though I'm not putting such high hopes... he a bit skinny lah....hahaha... joking only ah....:p I still want a cushion for my head tomorrow ;p)

As I promised How Zan (after all the bugging also), I will post Day 2 of Construct 2003 today (most probably tonight) so watch out for another extremely long post later on. :D

Oops.....see...long post woh... hahahaha... Legolase will always be Legolase. Cannot save this gal already. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home