Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Wokays....first part would be yesterday's event cos I was too busy chatting to blog last night. So, gomen again.

Yesterday, nothing special happened. I found out my other subject (Public Sector Accounting ~ I took 2 subjects this sem) was just as boring as Principles of Marketing. Furthermore, it was more on memorizing the facts and that is something I am so totally not good at. Ms Zauwiyah was teaching and that was a relief (at least she can teach and is not that boring a lecturer) though the subject itself would still be a boring one. No matter, I'm not aiming for 4 flat or anything, right? Maybe a 2 flat would do (Alpha joke) this trimester.

Guess that was about it for yesterday. Nothing much I can think of now anyways. Oh ya. Met with Della and How Zan in the afternoon and showed them a freaky sight. Ah, well...not that freaky to How Zan but yes to Della. Proposal for the AXN Anime Fest was approved so we're set to go. Booked the bus that day and well....guess that's about it.

Anyway, better start for today. Started the morning by preparing the poster for the trip and headed to campus to get people to actually go for it. And pay of course. Did not manage to finish the poster cos we (Ee Lin and myself) had class so we left the final touching up to Huwi Yin and Shu Yin (arigatou gozaimasu for finishing the poster though I feel bad pushing the task to them). Class did not end early but still, we opened the booth after class (myself, Ee Lin, Huwi Yin and How Zan). Oh...and I met Dr. Goh along the way to CLC earlier and I was so happy. Ureshi na~ Myself and Ee Lin had to leave for class again at 3.00 PM though and Huwi Yin and her bro was left there to attend to the booth. Thankfully, Ms Zau was fast today and we finished about 4.00 PM so I can take over the booth just as How Zan went for class. Huwi Yin then went home with Gek Suan so myself and Ee Lin were left there to attend till 6.00 PM.

In between, there were some nice things happening (I got a treat from Jin, managed to have a long talk with Ee Lin and we were laughing so loud there people might think we're crazy) and that was when Thye Shin appeared (not to say you took the fun away). Well, we talked a little (kutuk Jin about Gundam SEED download) and Thye Shin left for class (4 PM class but went at about 5 PM mind you).....a class which he exited early (30 minutes after that ~ 5.30PM)...real lazy guy woh. Anyway, it was funny for Thye Shin not knowing Jin had a girlfriend and all....and the worse was that he thought I was Jin's girlfriend. (Oh My God!!!!! What were you thinking Thye Shin?)

Anyway, at about 5.50 PM, How Zan finished his class, we closed the booth and we (Ee Lin, How Zan and myself) headed for the pasar malam. I did not buy much there except for rojak (which I have not eaten for a long time) and some keropok lekor for my brother and myself (which the three of us ate in my car on the way back from pasar). Sent How Zan back to his car but lepaked in my car about 30 mins maybe to chit chat and makan keropok.

Got home, bathed, checked mail, neopet for a while, checked neXt-Boards, ate dinner and shoot straight to campus for the EMiNA members gathering. Well, it was fun there with all the jokes running around. Thye Shin, Shu Yin and myself were the last to leave (though I think if not for the guard, we might be there even longer) and I was soooo amazed with Thye Shin's drawing (you MUST submit your fanart to EMiNA, no arguements) especially the girls and that cute little round robot thingie (feel like photostating it).

Anyway, since How Zan was too malas (hehehe....sleepy lah...I know) to go yam cha (continue story telling from EP ~ as long as there is Ee Lin and me, there will be stories) I headed back home ~ alone. And now here I am.

Oh, before I end, there is something still at the back of my mind. Something Tidus did actually (I met him today finally). After he confirmed I was me, he laughed. What th....why did he laugh? I can't figure. Maybe I was not who he thought I'd be? Or look like? Who knows? Life goes on....hahah..made it sound like it's a life or death situation. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home