Monday, September 15, 2003

*Jumps in*

Hi ya'll. Missing me already? Hahaha....sorry. Today a little crazy as well. What can I say? Genki genki genki. :D And in that short period of time, many things happen to me. Well, not that many but a few to right down.

Did not plan to eat lunch today cos I was not in the mood to. But my aunt kinda forgot I'm not eating there (I told her I won't be going to her place for lunch this whole week cos of the camp) so she did cook extra and my father just packed some back for me to eat. Food don't taste that nice when you don't have the appetite for it, ne? Hopefully she will remember tomorrow cos I plan on cooking tomorrow...one last time before the end of the holidays. (This thought is so sad)

Just came back from the library after meeting Shu Yin there. And while waiting, guess what? I went into the library and scouted around for fun and saw a book on sewing. Too bad it's a reference book so I cannot borrow it. No biggie, nothing much in there I need except 2 pages which I kinda memorized easily. (Putting it into practice would be the hard part)

Before that I went off to Peringgit Jaya to send the club's t-shirt for re-printing. (Though the lady in charge mentioned another term which I cannot recall now) Hope to get it by the end of this month so we can start selling it during the exhibition and the cosplay event. (Oh, no further updates on my costume. It's just lying there untouched) And while driving, there was this song played on radio and the lyrics suits a current event in my friend's life sooooo exactly. Hope I remember to tell him about it.

After tomorrow, you guys will not have to visit my Blog so often as I won't be here posting. But you can bet on it that after I get back from camp, my post is going to be a hell of a long one. Hopefully not that many grumbling and ramblings then. :D

End of holiday: 1 day and counting... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home