Wednesday, September 17, 2003

What can I say? I'm crazy, ne? Well, will be leaving in bout 15 minutes so got time to crap a while. Results will be out today....just to inform you guys. Argh!!! Why today of all days. Don't they know we got a camp to attend to. Stupid. Plain stupid. And I'm off so I have no idea whatsoever how to check my results. Maybe I'll just wait patiently till Sunday. It's just 5 days, I won't die, right? Ya, right! Though I'm assuming I passed all my exams cos this time I DID study for them and I did NOT receive any phone call from MMU so I'm quite on the safe track.....I HOPE!!!!

Anyways, I better go check out for last minute stuffs and also change my clothes for the enjoyable camp. :p Urgh....don't feel like going after thinking of the so many unresolved matters of the club. (proposed trip to MidValley for AXN anime fest, membership card, t-shirt, cosplay event, my costume, etc...) Better for me not to think cos I'm going to my fun construct camp in less than 20 minutes.

Oh, ya....to those who know where to get a lab coat or doctor's coat, please inform me. Arigatou gozaimasu~

*waves to everyone goodbye ~ the kind princesses do ~ nyahha...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home