Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Ah....so today is the day I finally face my destiny. Hahaha....ya right. Well, I don't think it will be that bad. Though my brother was constantly comparing this camp to when he had his and boy was his really tough. Not that afraid though cos I know I'll pull through. All those stuff he told me made me wanna fully equip myself for this camp. But seriously if I do, I don't think I have enough strength to carry everything I need. So, I'll just push that aside and head straight on.

Today much happened. Well, Huwi Yin came back today so I was happy. Wanted to surprise Huwi Yin with How Zan fetching her instead (I told her I would fetch) but I'm not sure she was surprised or not. Well, waited for How Zan to come and he did come a little late then expected. ;) And we waited for that one miss call (from Huwi Yin stating the bus is at the toll) patiently. And the miss call came!!!! I missed call Jin (he was going out lunch with us) and we hurried to How Zan's car. (well, did not run actually) And Mr. Kakkoi (japanese term for bergaya) tried on the sunglasses I bought for him from Vincci (the one Ee Lin bought in Genting) Heh....fits well I guess considering he was posing in front of a car to see his reflection. Hehehe.... Hope you liked it (I know you do considering the way you wanted it so badly from Ee Lin) but don't like it also must force yourself to like it. :p

And so we headed to fetch Huwi Yin and went for lunch. That was about 3.00 PM and by the time we got home after that was 5.00 PM. Went to chat a while, burned some CDs and waited till 8.50PM where How Zan fetched Huwi Yin and Jin to my place. From there, I drove to Sampan for our dinner and it was great there. The food was not bad but the memories there were great. Regretted not asking How Zan to take some pictures of us there (cos he brought his camera).

Well, what an experience we had there. Though I felt one of the waitress was over-friendly, she was cool. Then came the exciting part when How Zan spotted a switch located on the pole just behind me and asked me to press it to see whether the light above us would off. It did not. Instead, I noticed that the small lights on the tree behind How Zan offed and when I switched it back on, like magic the tree glow. :D That was when How Zan turned and looked at that tree while we were talking. Then he mentioned there is a snake! A snake! We thought he was pulling our legs cos we saw a dead branch there. But wait....what's that thing moving beside the dead branch? A water snake! And it was heading towards the table behind How Zan and Jin (in front of Huwi Yin and myself) where a couple were dining. Since it did not make any move, we just eyed it. Then it went closer and closer to the couple and we called them to inform them about the snake. Both jumped out of their chair with the girl giving a small yipe. Then, being typical Malaysians, occupants of other tables went and look-see (kepo lah) and stretching their necks to the limit. :p The commotion ended when a waiter took a bamboo pole and drove the snake back to the water.

Many jokes were passed on while we watched the waves hitting the 'benteng' (not telling any here though some were very funny ~ closed conversation ~ muahaha....I'm evil). At 11.30PM, we paid and left the place. Though I think I felt a little bit stupider after the dinner there (again, insider joke).

All in all, it was a fun day with the three of them....glad you guys made me feel great before me leaving today. Argh....come back must belanja me makan!!!! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home