Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Well, today's my last day at posting for the time being. But please do visit later after Sunday, ok? Cos I'll be back then and hopefully I still have energy to post some stuff.

Yesterday Jin came back to Melaka (yay! ~ been missing him so much :p) so I went off to Kotamas to fetch him. Poor thing thought today was the camp that's why he came back last night. Awww.... he gave me a rose (a little squashed up on his bag) which he got from a dinner he attended. Even the thought was sweet and although I giggled a little seeing the rose, I appreciated it. Though he mistook me and thought I wanted to cry there cos he gave me such a thing. (Aiyoh Jin ah....I not like that one leh) So, officially my 2nd live flower I got. Fake one I got 1 before during James' English presentation.

And this morning, the sound of my SMS tone woke me up. Though I did not wanna get out of bed (cos my phone was in the living room), somehow something made me get my lazy carcass up from bed and grab the phone. (Of course I headed straight back to my bed and started clicking) Of all people, I never expected Kenny to be the bearer of the SMS. Haha...replied my SMS to him 2 days late. Anyways, he kinda told me he was going to cosplay (yay!) but in the AXN Anime Fest (dang!). Trying to persuade him to use the same outfit and cosplay in MMU on 4th October but he cannot confirm it cos he might have some projects to do. (Keep fingers crossed)

Speaking of cosplay, Jin showed me his costume yesterday and it was FABULOUS!!!! Made my costume look like $hi+. Anyway, can't wait to see him in that outfit, looking GRAND!!! :D Though he paid a little more than I did for my material (considering he sent it to a tailor), I thought it was cheap and very worth the money he paid for. (Pity you got scolding from your mum ~ there there *pats head* :p)

Well, supposedly Huwi Yin was suppose to come back today....but no news so not confirmed. I hope she does come back cos after today, I'm no longer here till Sunday!

Well, I'm off to eat my breakfast now cos I'm going to have a late lunch with Jin ~ so tatas...

End of holiday: 20 hours and counting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home