Monday, September 22, 2003

Give me another day. Another day only to finish the report on Construct Camp 2003. Well, today I'm back to studying as you all should know and it was nice seeing friends again. Waking up early was not a problem (mainly cos I did not have to wake up early ~ my class started at 4.00 pm) and I started my day thinking of settling club stuffs. Preparing the working paper for the trip to Mid Valley this Saturday (for the AXN anime fest) was not that hard considering I've done so many working papers. Now only need to get the signature of Dr. Goh and it's set to go.

Though some bad news arrived at my doorstep (not literally) today. Seems that plans to hold the cosplay event on the 4th next month might not be made a reality due to the fact that the main hall is already booked during the holidays (but when I enquired, they said the earliest to book is today) for a motivation course or something. It can be held on the same day provided we shift it to the exam hall or it has to be postponed to another date which I don't feel that comfortable with. As if this is not giving me a headache, I read that qj_wong (a forumer) said that Comics Corner would not be shipping in .hack//ENEMY (a card game).....bummer.

Still, the day was quite nice. Went out for lunch with Raelynne and we had fried kueh teow cos the mee hoon kueh shop was closed. (which reminded me of Lee Na ~ miss you gal) Later after that I went online for a while (supposed to pass the working paper to Della or Jin to get Dr. Goh's signature and pass it to STAD but unfortunately, Jin did not reply any of my 3 sms and so, I think I'll just do myself tomorrow ~ if you're wondering, yes, I'm angry at Jin) and then took a nice bath and got prepared for class. Class was boring as usual and to make it even worse, the lecturer taught me Introduction To Cyberpreneurship during BETA and he was not that good. He got all sorts of policies (which if I mention, it's going to be hell of a long one) and one of them was that our group was to fulfill 3 criterias (for added marks) which are:

1) Groups must have boys and girls
2) Groups must have students of different races
3) Groups must have students of different age

I mean the first and last is settled since Kok Ee is a guy and he is a year older than us. Problem settled. But as for the 2nd criteria (which by the way he mentioned that fulfilling this would be enough also for the extra 2 points), there are like 70% Chinese students in my class and most of us already have our own groups. I'm not being a racist here (cos I'm not one) but it's almost impossible for us to get a group member of another race considering they will be in their group and there are not many single ones around. Hoping there will be someone non-Chinese who is asking for a group and we can slot him/her in. (though I'd prefer if he/she can do work as well) But as of now, I'm not thinking so much about it just yet.

Well, after the lecture (he let us go 30 mins earlier), we had a short discussion on the group members thingie and also a little talk and we headed home. Sent Amelia back (sorry could not see your new house) and on the way back to Taman Bukit Melaka, there was this huge queue of cars on the main road and it was almost impossible for me to cross it. So, I freed my gear, let the car slid backwards (I was on a slope) and then cornered into another road (alternate route back home) and it was so embarassing. People looking at me with the does-she-know-how-to-balance-a-car look. Ack!!

Did not go straight home cos I lepaked outside Kok Ee's house (sent him home too) for a while playing with his new handphone (finally he got one). I planned to go to the pasar malam for a while actually to get a drink but cancelled since I spent about 20 mins at Kok Ee's place already and needed to get back in time for a dinner celebration. Headed back home, told my mum of the nutmegs Kok Ee gave (thanks again, ya) and got ready to go out.

Well, I'm back from Tesco as we went there to Esquire Kitchen to celebrate my mum's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY ~ though you'll not read this) and did some shopping. Spotted some nice clothes which I can use for cosplay so :D but I'm not buying just yet. Would not buy with my mum around anyways. :p Had a slight stomach ache on the way back but I'm fine now. And here I'm now posting here. Doing nothing much actually.

Oh ya....before I end....I got a date!!! Hahahaha.....will not go further on this though..... I might post about it later after it happens. :p (though it might not be as what some of you expect :D )

Today don't have a flair in writing either....the wonders 5 days without a pc can do to a certain Legolase. :) Even typing slower now. This is NOT good. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home