Monday, September 22, 2003

Hello everyone again. I'm back from my 5 day camping trip and boy will there be a lot (and I mean really a lot) to type. It's still in process and I will post it up a little later. Most probably tomorrow latest since I got some club matters to settle (if not then cosplay tak jadi then how? :p)....one thing's for sure, those who don't wanna know what happen to me during the camp may skip the whole post since I'll be posting it according to days (Day 1, Day 2, etc). Projected length would be more than 5000 words if I'm not mistaken. Hahahhaa....lots of read for those who have nothing to do later on.

Anyway, back to today, after getting back from camp (without giving spoilers on anything about the camp), I unpacked (though I have not finished...too lazy) and told stories of the trip to my parents and brother. Well, wanted to go 'yam cha' tonight but most people were either busy, too tired or not back from their hometown so I spent that time checking all my mails, surfing a little, playing neopet games a little and of course, foruming. Read up some blogs too though it's not much considering they are not crazy bloggers who need to blog everyday to survive. :D

Currently listening to Gareth Gates - Anyone of Us like the 10th time today. Hahaha.... Anyways, completed Onegai Twins episode 9 today so yahoo! At least I get to watch something to waste time. Guess I'll be sleeping early today too...NOT!!!! Accidentally burnt my 'pulut hitam' when heating it up (so sad..I was looking forward for a nice dessert') cos I was busy playing game while leaving the gas on a small flame. But no matter how small, if you leave it for 30 minutes, it'll surely go black....so there was my pulut hitam (literally hitam now).

Since I'm not having a flair of writing (dang, even my efficiency in typing deteriorated already....I was away for only 5 days, right? Seems like 5 months :p), I'll just stop here for now. Watch out for my extremely long post later. You have been warned.

*starts singing ~ hearts will break....cos I made a stupid mistake...lalala....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home