Friday, September 26, 2003

Well I won't be blogging as long or as often anymore due to the fact that many people say I write too much here. So, I'll try to keep it as short as possible, ne?

Anyway, before I start, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!!!!! (Though now already pass midnight...gomen) May your wishes come true and have a great year ahead of you. *Muacks* ~ Luv ya always.

Anyways, back to my post...Today was a holiday for me (every Thursday actually cos I'm classless then :D ) but we (Ee Lin and myself) came to campus to take care of the AXN Anime Fest booth. Huwi Yin was readily there, waiting to jaga the booth with us. Well, nothing much happened so I'll skip to the part after we got the whole bus full.....

4 of us (Ee Lin, Huwi Yin, Gek Suan and myself) headed to Tesco (though I forgot the reason) and had quite a nice time there. As usual, the only thing we do there is shopping. Did not buy much though but still used about RM60 ~ :'( ~ Anyhow, Gek Suan and Huwi Yin were hungry so they had an early dinner there (note: It was only 4.30 PM) and I had a late lunch then.

Went back about 6.00 PM where I took a shower, checked my mail and headed off back to campus for my Japanese class. Class was ok but I regretted not revising during the holidays. Hahaha....hope I can pass the paper in December. *sweat drop* Headed to Jaya Jusco after class to get a cake for Jin (we went to Cahaya Dinar to yam cha) and I also bought a nice skirt. Well, it was kinda nice to me and the price was only RM16.90 (which later upon payment, I found that it is on sale thus I got it for RM13.52) in Haha Club and I might use it for my cosplay. Hahahah....we'll just have to see about that, ne?

10.00 PM came and I fetched Alisa, Ee Lin, Gek Suan and Huwi Yin (in order of them entering my car :p). How Zan was to meet us there since he had a discussion and Della would bring Jin after her Japanese class. Usual stuff, yam cha, talk, take cake, talk, present cake, light candles, blow candles, cut cake, eat, ta pao the extra. Hope Jin was happy. :)

We went home early since we predicted a rain would fall. (Though it had not up till now) Sent everyone home (including Ee Lin ~ merajuk ka? :p) but was at Alisa's house till 12.00AM (Kok Ee joined us somewhere in between) then finally....I'm back home.

Something nice was that my yukata was ready!!!! Yeah!!! Though I have no idea how to put it on (oh, no!!!) and the one person I can think of to teach me now would be Dr. Goh. I hope it looks good anyways. :) Hantam sama dia lah.....

Day 2 of Construct 2003 will be posted tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Been busy lah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home