Tuesday, September 30, 2003

No time to post much these days so bear with me till Sunday, ok? After that I should be free to post up all (yea, you heard right...ALL!!!) remaining reports of Construct 2003 (gomen How Zan for the long wait :p)

Was not supposed to post but cannot tahan what just happened lah. Only 2 things to highlight so it will not be long. Firstly was I was freaked out today. :'( Got bee in my car when I was on my way back from campus. Just after sending Ee Lin, the bee like popped out of nowhere and started hovering somewhere near the dashboard. Up till I reached my house, I was freaked and also did shriek a few times when the bee flew pass me. *pai sei* Not sure whether it's still in there or not. Don't bother to check though I left the car door opened for about 2 minutes. Conclusion, don't send Ee Lin home anymore. Hehehe...:p (she seldom read so I don't mind :p)

Second thing....aih, something which I posted earlier too. Remember the 'story' about what type of people the Internet can churn out these days? Ah, well....kinda had that same experience before. Only difference is he is from MMU previously but studying somewhere else now. And he is still consistent of wanting to meet me (keeps pestering me whether I got a boyfriend or not) though I've been rejecting to meet him since like....last year? The paling geli thing was....he addressed me sometimes as "Lase Baby"....eeewwwww..... And he might be coming down to MMU this weekend so hopefully something comes up and he does not.... so I don't have to meet him.

I wonder sometimes that do all other girls experience this too? And for the guys, apahal asking someone to be your girlfriend before even meeting her. And to top it off, you hardly know her....only chat a few times can like until that much meh? *Is it just me or do everyone else think this way?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home