Sunday, September 28, 2003

Aha! Back from Mid Valley Megamall. Well, it was not a disappointing trip cos it was fun but the way the AXN Anime Fest was presented was a little bleh. They had not much stuff on anime, that's for sure. But the cosplay and the contests were fun. (Though I did not try to answer any)

One thing nice about the cosplay was that we actually know 2 cosplayers (Kenny and Hong Aun) and since they were attracting people, I purposely talked to them when no one was taking photos to make the onlookers jealous. Muahahaha.... Anyway, they were awesome in cosplaying (though I know it was very hot for them) and their performance were not that bad.

As a result of one week's hard work (of making the costume), Kenny managed to grab the grand prize and Hong Aun got 3rd place (yeah, make your sis proud). Too bad we already left during the announcement of winners (cos our bus had to leave at 7.00 PM) or else I can start making onlookers even more jealous. Nyahahaa....was feeling evil today.

Besides the fest, I hardly walked much and visited the shops cos I was busy finding earrings. Only thing I bought was something for my cosplay. Oh, and also a tube top which Ee Lin helped me buy. It was painful to my legs as well since I was walking about 90% of the time there. Only sat down upon reaching (cos ate Baskin Robbins) and then a long time later at about 6.00 PM when having my lunch-dinner.

It was a fun day for myself and the rest cos we got to bully Ee Lin a lot. Well, actually a lot of teasing were done today. Since today everyone was kutuk-ing each other, no problem. Hahahahaa...but I think myself and Ee Lin were the ones who kena kutuk the worse. To show how semangat we are, we even went to yam cha at Cahaya Dinar (urgh.....roti tissue) after reaching MMU at about 9.00 PM. :p (insider joke: Management won against IT in the end...nyahahaha :D)

Oops....almost forgot on my update on my 'pillow' during the trip. The trip there was a little boney (did not sleep well but partly cos of Ee Lin's voice also :p) but the trip back was a little more fleshy (got to sleep quite well here :D). Hahhaha....*me crazy now* Though if I'm not mistaken, someone took a picture of me sleeping....woi, don't blackmail, ah? Noooo.....I give you RM1 for that picture. Hahahaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home