Sunday, September 28, 2003

Hmmm...seems I was a little sleepy and tired yesterday so my post was not that interesting and missed a few other stuffs I wanted to add in. Ah, anyways here are the add-ons:

In the morning I kinda panicked as the bus was not there yet although it was 8.45 AM. Wasted a lot of battery trying to call the person in charge of the bus. After much time wasted and phone credit and battery, I finally managed to enquire about the bus and he told me it was on the way. *phew*

Anyhow, the trip there was ok (although the bus looks a little old, it was working well, especially the air cond and I thought it was pretty comfortable....not sure about the others though) without much jam. Though we passed 2 accidents along the road. (They were pretty bad accidents...as usual, cars tend to slow down to kepo kepo there so there was a slight traffic jam)

Skipping to the makan part, I had nasi kerabu for lunch-dinner. It was not that bad but I think when they cooked the rice, they used too much water cos it was a little soggy and lumped up together. Anyhow, that was the first time eating nasi kerabu and I find it not bad. We (Gek Suan, Huwi Yin, How Zan and myself) were so full (the helping was huge) after that. What more? There was that crispy soup thingie left untouched....lucky myself and How Zan managed to finish it. (Though not sure where in our tummy would it actually fit)

And also forgot to mention that I kinda got lost on my way to the South Court entrance (I almost went down another floor cos I could not find the exit upon reaching the South Court. Almost....cos I saw Dome and remembered there is an entrance there so I ran back up the escalator *dang...people were looking at me weirdly*) but managed to get there in time...maybe a few minutes late though. Took attendance and we were off back to MMU.

Guess that's about it. Hope I did not miss anything else. Oh, ya! There is another thing....How Zan managed to win a huge wall scroll of Ragnarok Online so omedetou gozaimasu. Though I'd rather have the cute pink pillow thingie (looks like Gome from the manga Misteri Naga) anytime of the day. Uwwaahhh....they were throwing to the audience but I did not get it....:'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home