Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Argh.....I forgot to post up Day 3 till 5 of my Construct Camp and I'm not on my pc right now to Ctrl+C Ctrl+V the post. Nooooo!!!! I'm not always this forgetful (well, maybe so).....I'm not bad at keeping promises either (usually tries best to keep) so hear me out.... I was too tired on Sunday, so woke up at 12.00 (yes, PM) and got ready for my 2.00 PM class. I came back only at 9.00 PM since I had Japanese Level 4 class. Where I lepaked for an hour or so and then proceeded to interview Raelynne for my assignment.

Well, looks like you guys will have to wait till after 6.00 PM when I get back from class. Though I got a whole assignment to compile by tonight, I think posting the report will not take more than an hour. Gomen again. :(

I'm feeling a little sorry for a friend right now after reading his/her blog post. And then got angry at the stupid 'Lego' impersonator on my Lego-Taggie. As if I will post on my tag board like so. I'm not a dog, cat or a cow, mind you. So you can say I started off my day in a rather unstable way. Why is it like so every morning since the last few days? Is this a punishment or some sort?

Oh yeah...I've been browsing through my old stuffs and found some articles I wrote in Form 4. (Well, actually only 1 is published) And I might just type it out and put a link to all my ramblings, poems, lyrics, etc later on. Bear with me...I'm in GAMMA 2nd sem you know? Though only 2 subjects, I feel like I'm burdened with 4.

~~Hohohoho~~ I got class later and need to prepare...bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home