Sunday, October 05, 2003

Yesterday was not a good day for me. Well, mainly because I started my day with a cramp on my right leg. God, it was painful. It was so painful that I felt like crying...better yet, chopping my leg. Can't really express how painful it is but....I hate the feeling (I get this sometimes though not often). So Saturday it was. Went for dance rehersal in campus with Lawrence where Gek Suan, Huwi Yin and Diana met us later too.

Well, we were there till 1 and then I headed off home for lunch. Did certain stuff on my costume and then headed out again to Mahkota Parade with Huwi Yin (to meet Ee Lin there too). Since How Zan was working there, we went to jenguk-jenguk but he was no where to be seen. Waited a while but still no sign of How Zan so we went off to shop for other stuffs. Met him sometime before we went back though.

Well, after sending Ee Lin and Huwi Yin home, I went to Kotamas to get some lace. Then only did I head home...for 30 minutes that is cos then How Zan came to my house and we went to Jaya Jusco (to meet up with Ee Lin as well) to get some the prizes for the cosplay event. After JJ, we went to campus for some performance practice and after that to Ee Lin's place. I did some cosplay stuff there and a while later sent How Zan back to his car cos he was tired. Took my wrapping papers from my house and then headed off back to Ee Lin's place until about 1.30 AM

As you might guess, I do not intend to sleep that night cos I had tonnes of things to do. Was up until 4.30 AM actually when I heard my dad open his room door. So I pretended to sleep on the sofa (where I was doing my stuffs) but while waiting for him to close the door (not sure whether it was him opening the door anyways), I accidentally fell asleep. And I woke up at 9.00 (there were some other stuffs to add before 9 but it's minor so I'll just skip it) upon receiving Della's phone call. Damn....forgot my phone was on silent and I did not hear the phone ring. :( All my plans for the day was ruined....more like postponed 2 hours. And yes, it did make a mess out of my day. So, basically I was not able to make the cosplay event run as smoothly as I wanted it to since I was there so late and the people who I assigned to complete certain tasks for me did not do it the way I told them to.

Anyhow, the cosplay is over. I can't say I'm too proud of it...and I hated my costume after seeing the pictures. If only my pink vest could be ready in time....haih.... anyhow, I think I look much better in a plain yukata then cosplaying. (Unless I find a really nice character to cosplay...and this time, no more sewing by myself....tension gile).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home