Saturday, October 11, 2003

Have been very busy till I have no time to blog. I kinda forgot what happened yesterday but what happened today was I got a little of a scolding from my mum earlier in the evening. No need for me to elaborate but I think sometimes she thinks I'm too dumb or something like so.

Well, after that evening was a little ok. Rita came back to Melaka and we (Lai Ching, Alisa, Ee Lin and myself) were supposed to meet her in Jonker Walk but they changed their mind suddenly and went to Portugese Settlement for dinner. We were full (cos we just had dinner) so we stuck to our original plan and headed to Jonker Walk. Same old stuff you got there but I was just aiming for the cendol. :D We headed to Gula Melaka Cafe after that just to chat and have a drink. Up till 12.20 AM that is. And Lai Ching was teasing me about ta pao-ing the char siew fan since we're so near. Still, I did not want to eat so much on such late hours (ei, wanna cosplay need to diet a bit lah) and also for the fact that my dad will kill me if he saw me with some food in the middle of the night.

Anyhow, I was wearing the new slacks I bought from Jaya Jusco during their sales previously and was rather pleased it looked kinda good on me. :) I was also wearing my tube top (which I obviously covered with a nice pink overcoat) and did my hair also (with a reddish-pinkish-purpleish thingie). Plus, my sandals were red as well. Hehehe...somehow felt like going out on a date or something. Anyhow, I was teased a little on my tube as on our way to Jonker, there was this car beside us at the traffic light and the guy beside the driver keeps staring at us. Freaky man...and he kept smiling. Of course we pretended we did not see. What more, when the lights were green and they zoomed off, that guy (the one beside the driver) looked back and waved frantically at us. Hahaha...I so wanted to wave back but I didn't want to perasan so I asked Lai Ching (she was driving) to see whether they are waving or not (cos if they were, I'll definitely wave back...for fun). But when she looked (she did not see anyways cos it was too late), the car had sped off. Hahaha...somehow regretted not waving back at the fella. Just for hecks...it's not like I'm going to see him again or anything, right?

And now I'm stuck here in my room...waiting for my bedtime. Hahhaa...need to wke up early for practice tomorrow anyways. And I hear thunder....no...I don't wanna go offline....:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home