Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Man, I forgot today is my dad's birthday. I mean I remembered yesterday night but it totally slipped my mind today. And now that I am cashless (in my wallet that is), I'll need to withdraw more money. Urgh...What more? I reloaded my dad's phone today (DIGI gives 50% bonus on birthday reloads) and now he has RM330 credit!!!!! I can't even keep my own credit to 50% of that amount. (heck, my present amount is less than 1% of that) :( But was a little happy when he said I can use RM50 from that. Yeah!!!! (Though I'd prefer if we just swapped SIM cards for the time being >:) Hehhee...)

Today Ee Lin taught me something interesting. (actually she taught me last week but I kinda forgot till today when she taught me again). Well, it's basically how to see who will court who in a relationship. First, you join your hands together, making sure the top most visible line (just below your pinky) of your palm meet each other. Then close your hands (bring your palms together lah tu....) and see whether your right index finger (jari telunjuk) is longer than your left, vice versa or they're both the same length.

Results:

If right is longer than left, the girl will court the guy.
If left is longer than right, the guy will court the girl.
If both same, then something like 50%, 50% giving hints. (quote from Ee Lin: you 'ummnnmm' me a bit, I 'ummnnmm' you a bit :p)

Anyways, gomen again but I'm off to celebrate my dad's birthday so I might come back late, whereby I'll go to Ee Lin's place for assignment so I'm not sure if I can keep the promise again or not. (How Zan: I know you gave up on waiting liao...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home