Thursday, October 09, 2003

Argh....there seem to be less and less time for me to spend online. Well, not in terms that I can't go online. I mean you still see me chatting and all but I don't have much time to surf on other stuffs. Routine would be check mails, download stuff and just switch on my chat programs. Then I'll be doing normal offline work on my PC. And most of the times if I do get to come online to surf or do other stuffs (like foruming, neopetting and blogging), it would be on another PC and not mine. Urgh....this sucks.

Well, yesterday was no doubt a fun day. Besides classes and all that is. I went back from campus at about 4.30 PM and went online doing my routine. Till about 5.30 when Thye Shin called me cos his class ended early. Then we went to the pasar malam and walked not once, not twice, but 3 rounds of it. Hahaha....it was more because he had to waste some time and also we were deciding on what to buy. We met Diana, Jin and Della in the pasar as well and we were laughing really loud at a point. All in all, I did not buy much, Diana bought quite a lot for her family and Thye Shin bought quite a lot in proportion to his saying "I want a light dinner". Well, another incident that happened then was the sauce from the hong kong chee cheong fun Diana bought fell out of the plastic bag and on to the tar road of the pasar malam. And the 'bomb' caused 3 casualties. Me, Thye Shin and Diana herself. My left sandals, left pants, Thye Shin's right Reebok shoe (or was it Adidas?) and his right pants which was a new pair was stained (I'm not sure which portion of Diana was stained :p). And since my sandals were front opened, I had a sticky feet then.

Now that that's over, I sent Thye Shin back to campus, went home for a bath (and sandal cleaning), took the CDs I was to pass to some people at EMiNA's members gathering and headed off. Members gathering was so much fun! We had a pretty nice time there with the screening of 2 anime episodes even. Though I did not fully concentrate on it cos I was busy talking there. Hahaha... And we left about 11.30 PM. Wonder why the guards did not chase us out of the room. :D Having reach home, I was so sleepy that I did a little bit of assignment then went to sleep. Though I was stopped in the middle of my tracks as I saw my brother watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. So, I watched with him until about 2.30 before going to bed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home