Sunday, October 12, 2003

Just got back home. Yes, got back home at 1.10 AM and was greeted by my dad with the "where you go? why come back so late?" questions. It was not my fault cos I did not drive. See? Another reason why he should let me drive at night. Well, since we did not get to meet Rita yesterday, we went out today instead.

Today nothing extra-ordinary happened. Started my morning by waking up a little later than I had planned (I had a nice dream....wait...it was not that nice actually but it ended half-way cos I woke up). Well, rushed to freshen up and straight away headed to campus for dance practice. It was quite fun there. Almost got all the steps together in one day. Wow! Anyways, got home at 1.00 PM and I had to get my butt to campus again for screening at 2.00 PM. And I did. Bathed (I'm all sticky after dancing), ate a fast lunch, grabbed some cds and shot off to campus. Well, I'll just skip the details on screening...except the fact where they (some smart people :D ) viewed my blog on the big screen during the 15 minute break. And then went to show everyone there some cosplay photos. (read: EMiNA cosplay) Fast forward...after screening. Went out for dinner at Sin Hoe Garden with How Zan, Huwi Yin and Ee Lin. (Thye Shin wanted to treat me at Mahkota Parade but the thought of going there....so far lah...malas) My claypot yee mee was not bad....and the ikan bakar was nice to. (Arigatou How Zan...dah settle belanja, ne?)

Then I came back, online for a while and then off we (Lai Ching, Alisa, Rita and myself) went to yam cha....supposedly. We ended up somewhere in Bukit Cina cos Rita and Alisa wanted to eat wan tan mee. After that, we went to Gloria Jeans to have a drink and chat more. Well, we were there till 12.50 AM so basically, yeah....I was kinda out a little too late. Still, I did inform my brother so I hope he informed my father who would somehow understand I'll be a little late. Anyhow, results were as above. :p Cannot go out so much already after this. :( Don't want to ruin my not-so-good reputation anymore. Hahaha....even worse....don't wanna be grounded.

Tomorrow won't be blogging cos will be doing my assignment for the whole day. I'm not doing anything special tomorrow anyways so there would not be anything to blog about. (technically it's today lah cos after 12.00 AM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home