Saturday, October 18, 2003

Me stay at home the whole day so very free. Ee Lin came to me house and we talked a lot. :D Normal I guess cos we always have things to talk about. Me still considering whether to go to Poong's birthday party or not cos me scared me got no friends there since Ah Wei and Ee Lin will be back in their hometown. Me not feeling well this morning but now me all better. Me thinks it's dehydration cos yesterday me did not drink much water so me was feeling very hot this morning. Me don't wanna start studying for the next mid term cos me lazy now. Me wanna watch anime till me eyes pop out. Me happy cos Onegai Twins episode 12 is already out so me just waiting for download to complete. Today me not as genki as yesterday but me very childish today. This morning me woke up twice from sleep cos handphone was ringing. First one was from Ee Lin but she put down so fast so me lazy to get out of bed also. Second one was Thye Shin and when me grab the phone, he put down already. Me lazy wanna call so me miss called back. Me wanted the CD he wanted to pass to me this morning but me just woke up so tell him later next week only me take from him (not like I can play it on my pc though) cos me face not kawaii and me hair not nice. Don't want people to see. Hehehe....then me sms him tell why me dun wan to take. While me freshening up, me got sms. Me thought reply from Thye Shin but when me check, it was from How Zan. He wanted some velcro tape but me still not ready to meet the outside world so me ask him not to come so early cos me will be home the whole day. Me ate sambal sandwich for breakfast and start watching anime. :D Too bad some episodes cannot copy out so me cannot watch yet. And me wanna burn anime also but then one episode cannot watch so cannot burn it. Hope Thye Shin help me get this episode later. He was sleeping when me sms him so he was lazy. :p Now me wanna go burn whatever me can and watch whatever me can and then go play Neopets!!!! :p Me lazy today. Me childish today. Me wanna yam cha still!!!!

Me me me... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home