Saturday, October 18, 2003

Yo. Seems that not only am I genki, I'm also free for myself to engulf myself in my own sweet time, my own sweet world and surf the net for fun. Never thought I can experience this anymore. Still, I make it a point that this is only a one day thing. :p

Aha...took a "Which Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu" character are you and I got Guu. Hmmm...maybe I should cosplay as her. Weda was #11 (they have rankings) so I guess I ain't suitable to cosplay as Weda (*hint* *hint* no need lah, ne?)

And I did a good deed today (at least I think it was a good deed) so I'm quite happy about myself also. All in all (since this is my last post for tonight), I'm sincerely happy today over no reason though I cannot share it with many. Hope you all get to see me in this mood again, ne?

Good night....I've posted way too many in just a few hours. :p

Edited:
Ack....forgot to mention another thing (and since I said that was my last post, no choice but to edit :p )... never, and I mean NEVER eat 4 chinese pears (those yellow ones ~ I call it buah lai) all at once. Freaky. Hahaha...finally I shut up, ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home