Friday, October 17, 2003

I'm all black today!!!! Hahaha....well, remember the all blue thing? Well, today I'm all black. My long sleeved T-shirt, my skirt and my shoes. (Ah, don't ask me of my lingerie) Too bad it was not that hot today so I did not wear my sunglasses. Or not surely look cool. Segak, bergaya. Hehe...;)

Anyways, finally done with my Principles of Marketing mid term today. For what I studied, I find it to be not that hard...though even if it was, I can't complain much, ne? Still, need to wait and see the results to know whether my thoughts of it not being THAT hard is right or wrong. Anyway, I think I was rather sleepy or tired today cos everytime I start reading a question, my vision will get all blurry and I feel like closing my eyes and just sleep there and then. But then again, this happens everytime I do my Sejarah tests back in secondary school so maybe it's the subject....not to my liking and too boring. And thanks to that, I took about 1 hour to complete the 40 MCQs, leaving me another 30 mins to write an essay. Still, managed to complete the essay (complete doesn't mean correct) with 5 minutes to spare.

Besides the test, there are a few things that happened today. Starting from morning till now, the few I'd like to highlight are:

#1:
Morning was basically studying and making tuna sandwiches.

#2:
Went to campus for Japanese class (and supposed to stay back for my mid term) where I found out I forgot to bring my pencil case so I had to rush back home to get it. *sweatdrop* Brought some tuna sandwiches to campus too cos I was expecting Huwi Yin to skip her lunch so at least she can eat something....plus, it was my lunch as well.

#3:
Someone left his/her file after the exams and I decided to take it and bring it to class next week to return it. But Ee Lin had another idea and with the help of Gek Suan, Amelia and Diana, they wrote a message that read "Anyone who lost their file, please contact (insert my handphone number)". Ah, well....though I was thinking what if someone who is just passing by were to play a joke or anything and call up that number or do other unwanted stuffs for fun? I'd freak out...but ah, I've faced even worse, right? Anyways, the person called me a few minutes ago so case solved. :D Just hope he remembers to tear off the paper from the glass window. :p

Aih...sien. Tonight got a meeting with SRC so cannot go out for free dinner with my family. I'm so broke these days....and it's only half way through the month!!! Looks like I got to break my promise to myself of not drawing out any money from the ATM machine. urgh...

I wanna work!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home