Thursday, October 16, 2003

I'm so blue!!!!! Hahaha....today I was wearing a blue jacket on top of a blue sleeveless t-shirt, blue jeans, blue necklace, blue bandana and blue earrings. Hahaha....too bad I don't have blue shoes to go with it. :D

Well, celebrated Lai Ching's birthday today and guess what? In less than 5 hours, I drank 5 cups of drinks. Let's see... First was an ice blended chocolate drink, followed by ice lemon tea and some coffee drink at Friends Cafe. Then we went to Coffee Bean and I had my free drink (I got the card fully stamped) which was a regular caramel ice blended drink. After that we went to Cahaya Dinar and I ordered another drink - limau ais. Phew..... really drank a lot today. Even more than I ate (cos the food I ordered at Friends Cafe sucked big time...regretted not ordering sweet and sour chicken + rice)

Anyhow, the sprain on my right leg has not completely healed so it was rather painful to walk sometimes. And my aching shoulders don't help either. Still, I'm guessing it will heal in about 2 to 3 days time (for my shoulder lah). Oh, ya....at Coffee Bean, we saw something interesting and I took a photo of it. Hahahhaa....let's just say I strategically parked my car so it was rather a funny sight.

Since it's after 12..... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LAI CHING!!!!! Hope you see this and hope you liked the dog. :p And the celebration. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home